1. Contemporary treatment principles for early rheumatoid arthritis: a consensus statement. P Kiely, A Brown, C Edwards, D O’Reilly, A Östör, M Quinn, A Taggart, P Taylor, R Wakeﬁeld, and P Conaghan Rheumatology, July 2009; 48: 765 – 772.
2. Tolerability of methotrexate and leflunomide combination therapy for inflammatory arthritis in routine clinical practice: results of a four-centre study. A Kaul, D O’Reilly, R Slack, D.Collins, J Walmsley, O Duke and P Kiely Rheumatology, September 2008; 47: 1430 – 1431.
3. Imatinib Treatment of Seropositive Arthritis in a Young Woman with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. P Ames, W Aye, C Beatty, and D O’Reilly J Rheumatol August 2008 35(8):1682.
4. Quantification of cold challenge responses in primary Raynaud’s phenomenon and systemic sclerosis associated Raynaud’s phenomenon. D O’Reilly, L Lyon, K el Hadidi and MIV Jayson. Ref: Annals Rheumatic Diseases 1992; 51: page nos. 1193 to 1196.
5. Sustained-Release Transdermal Glyceryl Trinitrate patches as a treatment for primary and secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon. L.S. Teh, J. Manning, T. Moore, M.P. Tully, D O’Reilly, M.I.V. Jason. British Journal of Rheumatology 1995;34: 636 – 641.
6. Carcinoma of the colon presenting with dyspepsia. D O’Reilly, RG Long. Postgraduate Medical Journal 1987; 63: 215-216.
2018 -2020 Invited by Prof Pitzalis, Head of the Centre for Experimental Medicine and Rheumatology at Bart’s and The London Hospitals to join the Steering Committee of an international Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment trial. Acknowledged in the paper published in ‘The Lancet’ 2021
1. E57. Use of Subcutaneous Methotrexate in Inflammatory Arthritis in East of England: A Survey Looking at Attitudes Practices and Barriers. R Yakoob, E Ntatsaki, D O’Reilly, M Tripathi, P Sharma, S Dahiy. Rheumatology (2016) 55 (suppl_1): i186
2. E51. Methotrexate in Inflammatory Polyarthritis: Dose, Route of Administration and Persistence over Five Years. R O’Reilly, R Slack, S Bhagat, V Rajagopal, D O’Reilly. Rheumatology (Oxford) (2015) 54 (suppl_1): i191.
3. E49. How to Deliver Good Outcomes in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Maximize Capacity with a Multidisciplinary Approach. R O’Reilly, R Slack, S Bhagat, V Rajagopal, D O’Reilly. Rheumatology (Oxford) (2015) 54 (suppl_1): i191.
4. The Impact of Treat to Target on 1-Year Real-World Outcomes in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. A Tan, M Buch, D O’Reilly, T Sheeran, S Keidel, S Chitale, P Emery. Rheumatology (Oxford) (2016) 55 (suppl_1): i96-i96.
5. Predictors of Outcome at 1-Year in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results from the UK Treat-to-Target Audit. A Tan, M Buch, D O’Reilly, T Sheeran, S Keidel, S Chitale, P Emery. Rheumatology (Oxford) (2016) 55 (suppl_1): i96-i96.
6. Compliance with Treat to Target Recommendations & Its Impact on Control of Rheumatoid Arthritis – Interim Results of A UK Multicentre Audit. M. Buch, D. O’Reilly, T. Sheeran, S. Keidel, P. Emery, on behalf of T2T Initiative Group Ann Rheum Dis 2014;73:Suppl 2 390 doi:10.1136/annrheumdis-2014-eular.3126
7. Would prior testing of Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Antibodies (anti CCP) Help with Decision Making at the First Visit to an Early Arthritis Clinic?J Thomas, R Slack, T Catchpole, P Johansen, D O’Reilly. Presentation Number: 1825 American College of Rheumatologists Conference 2007.
8. Improved outcome from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) exacerbations in a DGH following introduction of an Oxygen prescription and guidance form. DG Kiely, L Pierce, D O’Reilly and CM Laroche. Presented to the British Thoracic Society November 1998.Thorax 1998;53 (Suppl 4).
9. Collagen autoantibodies in juvenile onset arthritis. D O’Reilly, PJL Holt, I Collins, JH Keen and K Morgan. Presented to the British Society for Rheumatology July 1992.
10. Interactions between phenytoin and antituberculous drugs. D O’Reilly, GS Basran, B Hourihan and JT Macfarlane. Thorax 1987; 42: 736 (abst). Presented to the British Thoracic Society, July 1987.
11. Use of endoscopic biopsy to diagnose disaccharidase deficiency. J Smith, J Emoah, D O’Reilly, JF Mayberry and RG Long. Gut 1987; 28: A1398 (abst). Presented to the British Society of Gastroenterology, Sept 1987.
12. Use of pneumococcal antigen detection and C-reactive protein estimation in the diagnosis of acute chest infection. D O’Reilly and RG Finch. Presented to the Clinical Infection Society, June 1986.