Consultant Rheumatologist in Cambridge and Suffolk
In my NHS and private practice I manage a wide range of musculoskeletal and inflammatory disorders.
I work as an NHS consultant at the West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds with private clinics at the BMI Bury St Edmunds. In Cambridge I have clinics at the Spire and Nuffield hospitals.
My special interest is the diagnosis, assessment and treatment of Rheumatoid, Psoriatic and all other forms of arthritis. However in my every day work I manage the full range of Rheumatological problems, see ‘Conditions treated’ for more information.
Training & Qualifications
- 1978 Degree in Medical Sciences and Pathology Jesus College Cambridge
- 1980 Qualified Cambridge University School of Medicine
- Trained in Medicine in Nottingham and Rheumatology in Manchester
- NHS Consultant Post: West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds from 1993 to the present day
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Named as a “Distinguished Member” by the British Society of Rheumatology, 2016
- Tricare Network preferred specialist provider
- GMC 2672661